2007年10月31日 星期三

My English Level In CEF

I think my English level in CEF is between B2 and C1.

READING part :
Sometimes I read New York Times in 聯合報. I may not know every single words in the newspaper, but I know what the articles are about. Similarly, when I read novels, even though there are always some new words to me, I know what the characters had said or done, and I think that's enough to me. All I need now is to learn more words, which enables me to understand the articles faster and more precisely.

LISTENING part :
When I watch HBO (or CINEMAX, and so on), I not only read the Chinese subtitles on TV screen but also pay attention to the terms they use in their conversations. I often find some interesting terms which are composed of several easy words! Also, I enjoy listening to music. Instead of reading the lyrics, I always listen carefully to the singers and try to figure out what they are singing. Usually, I can get 80% correct in my guessing. (It's an interesting game!)

Due to these reasons, I think my English level in CEF is between B2 and C1.

沒有留言: