2008年1月5日 星期六

Japan!!

I started to learn Japanese a month ago. The reason why I want to learn this language is because Japan has become a well-known country which is famous for its advanced technology. We see Japanese wherever we go and whatever goods we buy. I think it's crucial to have a better understanding in this language to everyone of us.


Recently, I have come out another reason for learning this language, that is: TRAVELING!! I happened to open a file in my computer, which were lots of photos my mom took when she went to Japan with my aunt last winter. That was gorgeous!! I want to learn this language well and then travel to Japan someday without the aid of travel agency or tour guide! I believe I can do it!!


Here are some of the pictures my mom took in Hokkaido. Aren't they beautiful??


沒有留言: