2007年12月31日 星期一

I Hate Dentists!

Last Friday, I had my wisdom tooth taken out. Um.. Actually, there were two of them: the one on the upper right and the one on the lower right.

I only planed to pull out the lower right one, but the dentist in NTU Hospital told me that all of my wisdom teeth grew the wrong way! That is, I have to pull out all of my four wisdom teeth! OH MY! We then decided to pull out the upper right one and the lower right one on that day. JESUS!!

Before long, I was asked to lie on the chair. Believe me, no matter how tired I am, I'll never lie on that horrible chair actively! Soon, the dentist showed up. I was glad that there was an experienced dentist in charge of my operation, but I soon regretted. I found out that "Inexperienced = Gentle", and "Experienced = Rude"!! He was like dealing with something he hated! Hello! Those were my teeth!!

It took him almost an hour to finish this operation, which he thought should only take him less than half an hour. After his TORTURE, I finally could get up from that cold chair. Since then, I have a puffed right cheek and a normal left cheek. It makes me look like a silly clown. And most importantly, I have difficulty eating or chewing! The only thing I can do is drinking. It drives me crazy!! I hope I will be able to eat normally pretty soon.

"My dear dear delicacies! Wait for me!!"

沒有留言: