2007年12月4日 星期二

I'm Out of Time!!

I need more time! I need more than 24 hours a day! I have plenty of things to do but never have enough time to finish them!

I used to be the kind of girl who always finishes doing everything before going to bed and always be in time for school or any appointment. But now I'm usually in a rush, and being late has become a part of my daily routine. I even become a forgetful person for that I don't have time to memorize things, although I think it's a ridiculous excuse.

Few weeks ago, someone asked me, "What do you usually do on weekends?" To my surprise, I don't know the answer either. I think it's time for my self-examination. I should learn to be a time controller instead of being controlled by time. I want to finish all the things written on my schedule book as soon as possible!

SAY NO TO BEING THE SLAVE OF TIME!

沒有留言: