2007年12月25日 星期二

My Wisdom Tooth

After a careful examination of my teeth, my dentist told me that I don't have any decayed tooth in my mouth, which was a good news to me. But she then told me that there IS something wrong with my wisdom tooth...

It is really a naughty tooth. It doesn't want to follow the path it should be; instead, it appeared in a strange way. It almost lies down and therefore pushes the tooth in front of it, which is the reason why I had a terrible toothache. The dentist also told me that I must pull out this tooth because the angle it makes will keep it from growing out of the gums (牙齦), which means that even though the tooth has finally finished growing, it is still in the gums. I don't even want to imagine this picture!!

Anyway, I have to face the music that I have to pull out this tooth. Many of my senior high school classmates have already experienced this operation (the dentists do call this an OPERATION because it's not an easy job). And believe me, that was really a miserable life. I made an appointment this Friday (which also means I won't be present in English class) because mom said I could have a better rest on Saturday and Sunday. Well, I can do nothing about it. I think I need some good luck...

Here's the X-RAY of my wisdom tooth and the teeth near it.

沒有留言: