2007年11月19日 星期一

After Midterm

Finally! It's been a tiring week since there are so so many exams! Well, I don't want to talk about the midterm anymore, but I would like to talk about my plans AFTER the midterm.



Recently, my mom bought an English novel called "The Devil Wears Prada", which was a popular movie few months ago. Mom said it's an interesting novel because there are many useful phrases and modern terms which we can learn. She also mentioned that it's much more interesting to learn new phrases through MODERN novels than through OLD TIME stories. I agree with her, so I'll try that book pretty soon (after she finishes reading that book, of course).



Before reading "The Devil Wears Prada", I would like to try another book first. "The magician's Nephew" is one of the "Narnia" series. Narnia was also a movie few years ago. It's a kind of fiction story based on magic, adventure, love, and so on. I didn't see this movie at that time, but I happened to saw it on TV yesterday. It reminds me of a good friend who likes this movie very much and persuaded me into seeing this movie for many times. I'm not really interested in it, but I think it's time to give it a try. Maybe I'll find myself addicted to it, too! (I didn't buy this book; instead, I borrowed it from a library.)

沒有留言: