2007年11月7日 星期三

New Life

Time flies! It's November now! It's hard to believe that I've become a freshman for almost 2 months!!

I have to admit that I was a little upset when I learned that I would become a student of NTPU, not to mention to major in ECONOMICS, for math has been my nightmare for several years!!! However, I'm glad to say that I'm having fun now!

There are about 120~130 students in the department of economics. It's such a big department that I cannot memorize every one of them; nevertheless, I did make some good friends here. Since I attended a girls' senior high school, I wasn't sure if I could get along well with boys. Well, this question sounds silly now because I'm sure that I love my new life!

My new school life has just started. I'm looking forward to live it to the fullest!

沒有留言: