2007年11月9日 星期五

It's Freezing

The weather in 三峽 is so extreme.

Our Chinese teacher said that the wind here is so strong that the elevator doors can hardly be closed some time! I haven't seen that "amazing" scene yet, but I did experienced something today. When we were taking Chinese class this morning, the two classroom doors opened automatically during the class because the wind was so so strong that it blew the door opened!! I was astonished because the doors are really heavy! Sometimes it feels like there are typhoons everyday!

In addition, I hate raining all day long. I don't like the feeling of wearing "wet" pants or jeans. Rainy days always make my lovely shoes dirty. Many of my shoes are colored by blue jeans (because they are wet), which makes me very unpleasant. Besides, it feels even colder while raining and after raining. I think buying more jackets and coats is essential to me!

Due to these reasons, I caught a cold. Having a headache, snuffle, sore throat, and running nose is really uncomfortable. Hope I could get over it before midterm..

沒有留言: